2016 Summer Student Lottery Results
|| Jan 09 2018
|| Jan 30 2018
|| Manager of Revenue and Financial Planning (Temporary Maternity Leave Contract -14 Months)
||Hours per Week
Finance and Business Services
5 - 7 years
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Business Services, this position is responsible for the management of the tangible capital asset accounting system in an effective internal control environment. This position will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day administration of life cycle budgeting, reviewing and analyzing of tangible capital assets in accordance with accounting policies as well as all receivables excluding property taxes.
- Supporting the Manager of Accounting Services in the administration of general accounting.
- Coordination the annual municipal budgeting process.
- Providing technical support and assistance in establishing process and guidelines for the annual budget, coordination of Department submissions, review and analysis of operating and capital budgets.
- Assisting the Director in the provision of financial and accounting support and recommendations to other departments and Council.
- Reviewing, managing and maintaining business processes. Making recommendations on policy and procedures, particularly for budgeting and financial reporting, providing financial research, analysis, presentation, modeling and reporting as required.
- Managing the development and implementation of changes for financial and related processes.
- Managing and coordinating special projects including leadership of project teams, affecting limited and or broad corporate applications, policies and processes.
Please see attached job posting for further details.
Manager of Revenue and Financial Planning (Temporary Maternity Leave Contract -14 Months)