Charge Staff and Front Desk Staff
|Open Date||Nov 06 2019 - 04:15:00 PM||Close Date||Nov 20 2019 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||Charge Staff and Front Desk Staff||Posting Type||Permanent|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Part Time|
|Department Group||Recreation||Hours per Week||Up to 24|
|Department||Community and Development Services||Openings||1|
|Education||High School Diploma|
|Salary Range||$16.32 to 18.36 per hour|
Reporting to the Supervisor, Membership Services and Marketing or designate, the Charge Staff and Front Desk Staff is responsible for:
- Monitoring facility and staff, providing guidance where needed;
- Greeting guests to the facility, addressing questions, concerns and enforcing policies;
- Assisting guests regarding the facility’s services and programs both in person and by telephone;
- Facility rentals and set-up for events as required;
- Program registration for customers and process point of sale transactions;
- Follow emergency procedures and address situations as they arise.
Hours of work will vary each week to a maximum of 24 hours. Evening and weekend shifts are required.
Please see job posting for complete details.
AttachmentsJob Posting-Charge Staff-Front Desk Staff-110619.pdf
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.